On 16-17 February, 2017, the ExpoGeorgia exhibition center will host the Seventh International Exhibition of High and Professional Education, Studying Abroad and Student Services.
Expo Georgia would like to thank to all of the visitors, participants and those interested in it for the six wonderful and fruitful years. The number of the participants of the exhibition founded in 2010 has increased as well as public interest has grown towards it year by year. As a result, it has become one of the most successful, varied, informative and popular educative event as well as the greatest one throughout the region. The existing result shows that Georgia’s education sector has significantly expanded and developed for recent years.
Today Georgian Education sector accounts:
- Georgia’s high education system - 138 000 students;
- Georgia’s general education - 553 900 pupils;
- 40 000 entrants take national examinations annually.
The education exhibition is an annual event organized by ExpoGeorgia. 114 educational institutions and programs from 15 countries were represented on the event, in 2016. It has become the main event throughout Georgia’s education sector. The number of visitors was 12 000, exhibition lasted for two days.
The event is aimed at establishment of a perfect platform for rapid and direct exchange of information regarding education system innovations and programs. All the visitors will be able to receive information regarding studying in Georgia and beyond its borders, enroll on bachelor’s, vocational, master’s and PhD programs in Georgia and abroad.
- Exhibition space up to 2000 m2;
- Different entertaining and educative activities, events;
- Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD programs presented by 114 universities;
- 91% consumer satisfaction level;
- The best place to receive the overall information about the education market.